Lokmanya Tilak Science & Commerce College was established in the year 2001. Since it’s inception, it has been moving on the path of success and achievements caring a niche for itself. The institution run by Lokmanya Tilak Sanskratik Nyas, a 50 year old institution believes in value education with a tinge of behaviouristic approach. Here we inculcate in a student all the attributes necessary to shape his/her future.
Code of Conduct for the students –
- Every admittance is expected to be well behaved as well disciplined. Indiscipline and rudeness by student is absolutely unacceptable.
- A polite, disciplined and simple way of living expected from students. The dress up must simple and sober. Consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Active participation in studies and extra curriculum activities will be appreciated and abiding to the rule of the related committees will be compulsory.
- Every student will take care of the college properly and will co-operate to maintain it in every possible manner.
Any type of physical/mental violence, terror and anti social activity in the college will not be tolerated and will be termed improper and illegal.
- It is mandatory to appear in the exams both at the University level as well as college level. A fine may be imposed in case of being absent.
- Use of unfair means is strictly prohibited. If any student is found using unfair means, he / she will invite legal action as per M.P. examination rule 1984 and accordingly a penalty of Rs. 5000/- or imprisonment of 3 years or both may be applicable. Students found using unfair means may not be allowed to appear in the forthcoming examinations.
- Student will have to behave according to the dignity of the college. For the solution of any problem, if necessary, he/she will come with his/her parents and discuss the matter with the college administration.
- He/She is not supposed to take any help from any outside group regarding the internal issues.
- Student will do all possible efforts to maintain the calm, quite and serene atmosphere in the college.
- Student will co-operate the college administration by giving the confidential information to the discipline committee about the students who are undisciplined, rude and who encourage the antisocial activities.
- Student will attend the national festivals and other functions and perform the given duties sincerely.
- According to the M.P. Govt’s. order/3/12/13 no. / 05 / 3055 / 21.11.05 mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- Students should use their free time in the college library. They have to follow the rules of the library.
- Have feeling of respect for the professors and employees of the institution.
- Always keep in mind that Ragging is a punishable crime.
- 75% of attendance is compulsory in every class and in every subject.
- Proper facilities of sports are available in the college.